Please note that the first production run of this product is currently in process, so the lead time will be longer than usual. Please call us for an expected date.
Complete front AP Racing by Essex Road Brake Kit for various 2004+ Porsche 911s:
- All 997 Models (excludes GT3/RS/GT2/2RS)
- All 991 Models (excludes GT3/RS/GT2RS)
Part #: 20.01.10001
- Weighs roughly the same as an OEM rear 991 or 997 rear brake setup despite a huge size increase (330mm vs. 380mm)
- Takes your brakes into GT3 territory with huge 380x28mm, 72 vane AP Racing J Hook discs
- Painted calipers with dust boots add durability in inclement weather conditions
- Low noise, vibration, and harshness for a very OE-like experience during daily driving
- Leverages four-piston AP Racing CP9541 World Radi-CAL II calipers with a red, black, or silver painted finish
- Pistons sized properly to maintain proper brake bias and work with the OEM master cylinder and ABS system
- Designed to mate with front AP Racing Road Brake Kit
Most brake kits are made to order which can take a few days, but some may be in stock. Please contact us for lead times before ordering.