- CNC Construction
- Silver or Black Color Options
- Anodized Finish
- 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Laser Engraved Part Identification
- Easily Identifiable Spacer Size on Outer Circumference
- Machined Pry Points to Help Remove Stuck Spacers
- Chamfered Edges, Eliminated Stress-Risers
Spacers can offer a number of benefits including:
- Wheel/tire to suspension clearance
- Allows you to run a wider tire when more camber is applied
- Flush Fitment to Fender
- Additional brake clearance, especially when running a BBK
E81/2, E87/8, E87 1M, F20/1
E30 M3, E36 M3, E36 Non-M, E46 M3, E46 Non-M, E9X M3, E9X Non-M, F3X Non-M, F8X M3
F3X Non-M, F8X M4
E28 Non-M, E28 M5, E34 Non-M, E34 M5, E60 Non-M, E60 M5, F10 Non-M, F10 M5
E24 Non-M, E24 M6, E6X Non-M, E63/4 M6, F1X Non-M, F12/3 M6, F06 Non-M, F06 M6
E23, E32, E38, E6X, F01/2
E84 X1, E83 X3, F25 X3
E36-7/8, E52, E85/6, E89
Wheel spacers are not intended to be stacked and doing so may result in damage or injury. Proper length extended hardware MUST be used in conjunction with wheel spacers. These spacers will not fit the BMW E39 5-series/M5, E70 X5, or E71 X6. This is because the center bore is 74.1mm as opposed to this spacer's 72.56mm center bore.
Free Standard Ground Shipping available on orders over $299 in the continental U.S.
International Shipping rates also available.