For those who care about reduced lap times and going faster, you know tire pressure is one of the easiest, yet highly important setup changes you can make. Having data on tire temperature along with pressure can help pinpoint setup issues (or lack thereof). Additionally, if you aren't checking tire temps, in at least 3 locations across the surface of the tire (inside/middle/outside), then you are missing out on a ton of really valuable information that your car is trying to communicate with you. Your tires can tell you a lot about what is happening with the car and they are the only thing connecting your car to the road.
- Accuracy better than +/-0.1 psi (most gauges can be off by 1-2 psi or more!)
- App connectivity: Sync to iPhone, Android, or computer (more details below)
- Optional plug-in K-type thermocouple tire probe for temperature sensing
- Email CSV files directly
- Offset mode - keep actual tire pressure readings secret from wandering competitors eyes
- Auto senses weather and location (when connected to a smartphone)
- Records date and time with measurement readings
- 0-100 psi range
- Switch between psi, bar, kPa, or kg/cm2
- Multi-tire mode (more details below)
- Add/Edit notes
- 24-hour continuous use battery life (3-months on standby)
- USB connection for recharging, upgrading, and data download
- Heady-duty carry case included
- Brass fittings
- Sunlight readable LED
- All models come with a carrying case, USB cable, and manual.
- The optional thermocouple tire probe can be added and is recommended for the most accurate readings. However, any K-type thermocouple will work.
*We recommend the optional rubber case made for this gauge available here*
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.