The factory Brembo calipers on your Porsche, while fantastic in their own right, are still designed and specified with mass-production in mind. This means that they are built with compromises in performance, to make them suitable for daily life and all situations.
Enter Performance Friction...
With years in the business of making cars go faster (or stop faster, we should say) PFC has developed a close relationship with Porsche and has put a ton of R&D into the development of braking components for Porsche vehicles. Along with their class-leading racing pads, PFC has developed several full Track & Race kits. These kits are now standard issue on GT3R's, 991 Cup Cars, and GT4's and now you can buy them for your street or track car.
PFC High-Performance Brake Kits are a fantastic way to improve the performance of your Porsche track or race car. Designed and built without compromise, these kits are the ultimate in braking performance. If you want to upgrade your track or daily driven Porsche, this is the best kit on the market, period.
These are bolt-on systems specifically for the road-going Carrera, Turbo, GT4, GT3, GT3RS, and GT2RS vehicles. (Model Generations include: 996, 997, 991 981, 718)
PFC Kit 0380.0001 "Sport"
Front & rear brake kit - Porsche 991 GT cars including PCCB (2013-) and 981 Cayman GT4 Slotted trackday / race 380 x 34mm front / 380 x 30mm rear disc assemblies
PFC Kit 0405.0001 "Sport+"
Front & rear brake kit - Porsche 991 GT cars including PCCB and 981 Cayman GT4
Slotted trackday / race 405 x 34mm front / 380 x 30mm rear disc assemblies
PFC high-performance brake kits include:
- Forged ZR95 6-piston front caliper - Forged ZR96 4-piston rear caliper - Direct Drive V3 discs on alloy hats - Race-specification brake pads - Custom-engineered for race and track use - Genuine race technology - Caliper fittings
PFC kits offer the best braking performance available, along with great looks!
PFC ZR95 and ZR96 ZERO DRAG calipers:
- Forged aluminum with metallurgy specified for high strength and stiffness at elevated temperatures
- High stiffness
- Electro-less Nickel plating
- Hard anodized aluminum pistons with patented insulators, and cross drilled titanium caps
- Race proven ZERO DRAG
- Race proven durability
PFC patented V3 disc assemblies:
- V3 technology (retaining ring disc retention)
- Reduced weight, complexity, and installation time
- Anti-rattle for street or full float for race
- Direct drive to lightweight aluminum hats
- PFC metallurgy specified
- Race proven strength and durability
- 48 vane geometry
- Better cooling
- High thermal stability
- High mechanical strength
- Flange geometry
- Reduces thermal mechanical stress
- Patented slot pattern
- Pad cleaning action
- Increase initial bite
- Does not create disc crack propagation
Brake disc hats:
- High strength forged aluminum
- Black hard-anodized
- High manufacturing precision
- Low compressibility
- High modulation
- High heat capacity (fade resistance)
**Please send wheel fitment information before ordering. There can be clearance issues with some profiles.**