Fitment: 992 GT3/Touring (Centerlock or 5-Lug)
Rear Axle Set CCST (400 x 32mm)
Note: Fitment to replace OE PCCB (Yellow Calipers)
"Outperforms OEM discs by literally every metric"
If you currently have Carbon Ceramic Brakes on your car or are looking to upgrade your steel brakes to Carbon Ceramics, Surface Transforms ("ST") has a solution for you.
Manufactured in the United Kingdom, Surface Transforms is quickly becoming the go-to name in Carbon Ceramic Discs.
ST technology uses superior continuous fiber material compared to the chopped fiber you see in most OEM applications. Continuous fiber results in higher strength and higher thermal conductivity and also allows these discs to be refurbished up to 3 times over the life of the rotor! You no longer have to worry about your rotors "chunking out" as they wear as chopped fiber rotors do.
ST's superior carbon-ceramic discs are also making their way into Hypercar OEM applications such as the Koenigsegg CCR and Gemera along with the Aston Martin Valkyrie and Singer 911. ST currently has over 10 small volume manufacturers utilizing their products. On the motorsport side, CCST rotors have found their way onto European Ferrari 458 Challenge cars as well.
ST vs Iron Rotors
- Up to 70% weight savings compared to iron brakes - typically 40lbs of unsprung weight
- Improved handling and drivability
- Improved NVH (less noise, vibration, and harshness)
- Improved performance in both wet and dry conditions
- Reduced brake wear / increased life
- Reduced brake dust
- Corrosion-free, no more rust!
- Outstanding performance, even from cold
ST vs Traditional Carbon-Ceramic Rotors
- Approximately 50% less expensive than OEM CCB rotor replacements
- Able to be refurbished up to 3 times (see below for details)
- Average expected track life is 4000 to 5000 miles*
- Street life should exceed the life of the car*
- Available for both existing CCB and cast iron fitments without replacing calipers
- Better braking performance
- Significant improvement in brake modulation - better trail braking
- Option to run a much more aggressive pad for track applications
- Working with more brake pad manufacturers to offer different compounds
- Operating temperatures approximately 200 degrees lower than traditional CCBs
Unlike traditional chopped-fiber CCM discs, ST's next-generation continuous fiber construction of the CCST discs allows for refurbishing the discs up to 3 times when additional chopped-fiber CCM discs would need to be thrown away.
*Please note that street and track mileage will vary from vehicle to vehicle, driver to driver. Driving styles, pads used, and roads/tracks driven will affect the mileage level. 4,000 hard track miles is given as a guideline only.
ST advises customers to refurbish rotors when a vibration through the brake pedal is felt, and before rotors become noisy.
Cost: $600 per rotor plus shipping costs (Hinz Motorsport will facilitate)
Turnaround Time: 10 Business Days
Disc refurbishment starts with a full disassembly of the discs followed by a thorough inspection of all parts. The disassembled rotors and hats will then be refurbished and reassembled using completely new hardware.
All OE Replacement and OE Upgrade Kits consists of:
- Assembled 2-piece discs
- All hardware required to bolt directly onto the car
- Comes with a 1-Year limited warranty for the original purchaser
CCST Kits are also compatible with the following Porsche Models:
- All PCCB Models
- 992 GT3 / RS
- 992 GTS
- 992 Turbo / S
- 992 Carrera / T / S
- 991 GT2RS
- 991 GT3 / GT3RS / 911R
- 991 Turbo / Turbo S
- 718 Cayman GT4 Clubsport
- 718 Cayman GT4
- 718 Cayman GT4RS
- 718 Spyder
- 981 Cayman GT4 Clubsport
- 981 Cayman GT4
- 997 GT2 / GT2RS
- 997 GT3 / GT3RS / RS 4.0
- 997 Turbo / Turbo S
- 993 GT2 (Contact)
- 993 Turbo 4 (Contact)
- OE Equipment on Singer 911's
- More Models Coming Soon!
Free Standard Ground Shipping available on orders over $299 in the continental U.S.
International Shipping rates also available.