Includes 20 Studs and 20 Nuts.
PLEASE NOTE: All lug nuts are for use with M14x1.5 studs. Please verify the lug nut seat pattern with your wheel's manufacturer. The following should be used as a general guideline only
- BALL R14 - For Porsche OEM wheels - Available in Black only
- BALL R14 Titanium, - For Porsche OEM wheels - Available in Titanium Finish Only
- CONICAL - For aftermarket wheels using conical seats - Available in Silver only
Rennline's competition wheel studs offer customers the ability to get rid of those bulky factory lug bolts that make those quick tire changes so cumbersome. These studs feature a bullet nose end to help locate the wheel, and heat-treated grade 8 construction to exceed the requirements outlined by SAE standards. These come standard with a Black Zinc coating which is far superior to the Black Oxide coating found on many other studs in the marketplace. Studs have been certified to meet ISO 898-1 class 10.9 requirements. These particular studs are an m14x1.5 thread commonly found on Porsche, Audi, and several other makes, and are available in 35mm, 45mm, and 60mm lengths of useable thread. Sold as a complete kit with 20 studs and 20 nuts
Please note the 60mm studs are LONG. For OEM wheels, most aftermarket wheels, and even with most spacers 45mm will be long enough. Please measure and confirm you need this long of a stud before ordering the 60mm kit.
- 15mm of threads on the hub side
- 8mm of unthreaded shoulder for brake rotor
- 35mm, 45mm, or 60mm of threaded stud from shoulder
- 12mm of bullet nose
- For factory ball seat wheels. Available in Factory Steel, or Ultra Lightweight high strength, corrosion-resistant 6AL-4V Titanium
- Check your wheels as some aftermarket wheels do use Conical Nuts which are an available option with this kit.