Complete front AP Racing by Essex Radi-CAL Competition Brake Kit for the Porsche 992 GT3 - Coming Soon!
Part #: 13.01.10141
- Pre-orders open soon!
- Eliminates the need to remove the caliper for pad changes
- Saves 18 unsprung lbs. vs. OEM iron brakes and weighs almost the same as the OEM PCCB system
- AP Racing Radi-CAL with durable, ventilated stainless steel pistons (no ceramic piston caps to break) with anti-knockback springs
- Allows for the preservation of pricey OEM brake components
- Huge array of brake pad options from all major pad manufacturers
- Clears OEM 20" wheels without a spacer
- Slightly smaller than stock (394x34mm vs. 408x34mm), 84 vane AP Racing disc fits inside 19" aftermarket wheels the stock discs will NOT clear
- Every component is designed to resist the heat of extended track sessions
- Pistons sized properly to allow for seamless integration with OEM master cylinder and ABS system
- Designed to work with OEM rear brakes or our Essex/AP Racing rear BBK
Most brake kits are made to order which can take a few days, but some may be in stock. Please contact us for lead times before ordering.
Free Standard Ground Shipping available on orders over $299 in the continental U.S.
International Shipping rates also available.