The CTEK MXS 25EC is a fully automatic 8 step smart charger and battery support unit that delivers 25A to 12V batteries from 40–500Ah.
Designed for professional use, the MXS 25EC includes a wide range of features, including an automatic diagnostic function that tests whether a battery is able to take and hold a charge and a supply function that allows it to be used as a power supply to support the battery during diagnostic work.
With a built-in temperature sensor, the MXS 25EC is able to compensate for conditions and provide optimal charging whatever the weather. The MXS 25EC comes equipped with 19.7 ft. extended cables, a built-in hanging bracket, and a 2-year warranty
* Designed for professional use, the MXS 25EC includes a wide range of battery charging and maintenance features.
* Long 18 foot cables for extended vehicle/battery access and includes the CTEK Wall Hanger 300 (part 56-314) for added in-use functionality.
* Automatic diagnostic function that tests whether a battery is able to take and hold a charge
* RECOND function that can bring an old or marginal battery back into serviceable life.
* Supply function that allows it to be used as a clean power supply to support the battery and electrical system during diagnostics, reprogramming, and battery and system service maintenance activities.
* *Charging voltage:* 14.4 / 15.8 / 13.6 V
* *Charging current :* Max 25 A
* *Type of charger:* Temperature compensated 8 step, fully
automatic charging cycle
* *Type of battery:* 12V lead-acid batteries
* *Battery capacity:* 40–500 Ah, up to 500 Ah for maintenance