Porsche 992.1 Carrera 2S, 4S, Targa 4S Steel AP Racing J Hook 350x34mm Discs. Upgrade or replace your factory steel rotors by switching to 350mm slotted steel discs from AP Racing. Direct bolt-on for red calipers. Front Pair.
Fits the following models:
- 2007-2013 997 Turbo (OEM Front 350mm)
- 2016-2019 991.2 Carrera 2S, 4S, GTS, Targa 4 GTS (OEM Front 350mm)
- 2020+ 992.1 Carrera 2S, 4S, Targa 4S (OEM Front 350mm)
Spare Iron Rings: 13.05.10008/9 (L/R)
Spare Hardware Kit: 13.04.40002
Fits Essex/AP BBK: CP7172-102/103GA
Essex Designed AP Racing 2-Piece Competition J Hook Floating Brake Discs.
- 350x34mm (13.78"x1.4")
- Save 2.7 lb of unsprung weight per corner over 350mm OEM discs
- 2-piece floating disc
- Increased brake pad compound options
- Abuse these rotors lap after lap, with full confidence
- Significantly Increases airflow, cooling capacity, and durability
- 72 Cooling vanes (vs. 60 for OEM)
- Replacement of iron disc rings (friction rings) to save significant costs ($339 ea.)
- Works with OEM calipers and wheels, direct bolt-on
- Anodized billet aluminum hat, w/float control, and anti-rattle clips
Weight Comparison: 350mm Upgrade vs OEM 350mm
350mm AP Racing J-Hook Iron Disc: 22.8 lbs (-2.7 lbs each, -5.4 lbs on front axle)
350mm OEM Steel Disc: 25.5 lbs
Free Standard Ground Shipping available on orders over $299 in the continental U.S.
International Shipping rates also available.