Complete front AP Racing by Essex Radi-CAL Competition Brake Kit for the following models:
- All 997 Models (excludes GT3/RS/GT2/2RS)
- All 991 Models (excludes GT3/RS/GT2RS)
- All 981 Models (excludes GT4/Clubsport)
- All 718 Models (excludes GT4/Clubsport)
Part #: 13.01.10096
- Features AP Racing CP9661 Radi-CAL six piston calipers
- No unsprung weight penalty vs. several OEM Porsche brake packages despite the additional pistons (6 vs. 4) and much larger disc
- Saves 2-3 unsprung lbs. per corner vs. OEM 991 Base/T brakes despite huge size increase (330mm --> 372mm)
- Huge array of brake pad options from all major pad manufacturers
- 372x34mm, 72 vane AP Racing disc
- Every component is designed to resist the heat of extended track sessions
- Pistons sized properly to allow for seamless integration with OEM master cylinder and ABS system
- Designed to work with OEM rear brakes or the Essex/AP Racing rear brake kits
Most brake kits are made to order which can take a few days, but some may be in stock. Please contact us for lead times before ordering.
Free Standard Ground Shipping available on orders over $299 in the continental U.S.
International Shipping rates also available.