Complete rear AP Racing by Essex Radi-CAL Competition Brake Kit for the Porsche 991 GT3/3RS/2RS:
Part #: 13.01.10074
- Eliminates the need to remove the caliper for pad changes
- Saves 18 unsprung lbs. vs. OEM iron brakes and weighs almost the same as the OEM PCCB system
- AP Racing Radi-CAL with durable, ventilated stainless steel pistons (no ceramic piston caps to break) with anti-knockback springs
- Allows for the preservation of pricey OEM brake components
- Huge array of brake pad options from all major pad manufacturers
- Clears OEM 20" wheels without a spacer
- 380x32mm, 72 vane AP Racing disc fits inside many popular 19" wheels
- Every component is designed to resist the heat of extended track sessions
- Pistons sized properly to allow for seamless integration with OEM master cylinder and ABS system
- Designed to work with the front Essex/AP Racing BBK
Most brake kits are made to order which can take a few days, but some may be in stock. Please contact us for lead times before ordering.
Free Standard Ground Shipping available on orders over $299 in the continental U.S.
International Shipping rates also available.