Fits 997.1 Carrera 4/4S and Turbo Models
The Best Brake Kit on the Market for Your Porsche.
PFC High-Performance Brake Kits are a fantastic way to improve the performance of your Porsche track or race car. Designed and built without compromise, these kits are the ultimate in braking performance. If you want to upgrade your track or daily driven Porsche, this is the best kit on the market, period.
These are bolt-on systems specifically for the road-going Carrera, Turbo, GT4, GT3, GT3RS, and GT2RS vehicles. (Model Generations include: 996, 997, 991, 981, 718, 992)
PFC Kit 0380.0002 "Sport"
Front & rear brake kit - Porsche Slotted trackday / race 380 x 34mm front / 380 x 30mm rear disc assemblies - Will clear OEM wheels
PFC Kit 0405.0002 "Sport+"
Front & rear brake kit - Porsche Slotted trackday / race 405 x 34mm front / 380 x 30mm rear disc assemblies - Will clear OEM 20" wheels
PFC Kit 0380.0002.R "Race"
Front & rear brake kit - Porsche Slotted trackday / race 380 x 34mm front / 380 x 30mm rear disc assemblies / uses wider caliper to accept 26mm pads - *Will not clear OEM Wheels
PFC Kit 0405.0002.R "Race+"
Front & rear brake kit - Porsche Slotted trackday / race 405 x 34mm front / 380 x 30mm rear disc assemblies / uses wider caliper to accept 26mm pads - *Will not clear OEM Wheels
*.R Race Kits require aftermarket wheels such as Forgeline or Apex wheels to clear. Please contact if unsure
PFC high-performance brake kits include:
- Forged ZR95 6-piston front caliper - Forged ZR96 4-piston rear caliper - Direct Drive V3 discs on alloy hats - Race-specification brake pads - Custom-engineered for race and track use - Genuine race technology - Caliper fittings
PFC kits offer the best braking performance available, along with great looks!
PFC ZR95 and ZR96 ZERO DRAG calipers:
- Forged aluminum with metallurgy specified for high strength and stiffness at elevated temperatures
- High stiffness
- Electroless Nickel plating
- Hard anodized aluminum pistons with patented insulators, and cross-drilled titanium caps
- Race-proven ZERO DRAG
- Race-proven durability
PFC patented V3 disc assemblies:
- V3 technology (retaining ring disc retention)
- Reduced weight, complexity, and installation time
- Anti-rattle for street or full float for race
- Direct drive to lightweight aluminum hats
- PFC metallurgy specified
- Race-proven strength and durability
- 48 vane geometry
- Better cooling
- High thermal stability
- High mechanical strength
- Flange geometry
- Reduces thermal-mechanical stress
- Patented slot pattern
- Pad cleaning action
- Increase initial bite
- Does not create disc crack propagation
Brake disc hats:
- High strength forged aluminum
- Black hard-anodized
- High manufacturing precision
Carbon Metallic pads:
- Low compressibility
- High modulation
- High heat capacity (fade resistance)
**Please send wheel fitment information before ordering. There can be clearance issues with some profiles.**
Free Standard Ground Shipping available on orders over $299 in the continental U.S.
International Shipping rates also available.