Porsche Iron Disc Replacement Rotors - PFC 380x30mm V3 DD rotors. Greatly improve life and performance over your OEM Porsche brake rotors with PFC V3 replacement discs. p/n 380.075.63-64. Direct Bolt-on. Fits 981/718 Cayman GT4, 991 GT3/RS with steel brakes (Red calipers). Full assembly includes Friction Disc, Hat, and Snap/Retainer ring.
Replacement Disc/Friction Ring p/n: 380.30.0065.451-461
Disc Assembly (Hat/Friction Ring/Snap Ring) p/n: 380.075.63-64
PFC brake rotors are the absolute best rotors on the market. Years of testing and development went into the ultimate 2-piece floating rotor - PFC's V3 system.
In road racing, a lot of passing is done under braking and a lot of time can be gained in the braking zones. Part of being able to brake later is having the confidence in the pedal to get the car stopped. PFC V3 rotors are a premium rotor and provide the performance, durability, and longevity to turn consistent fade-free laps.
PFC Rotor castings go through intense heat cycles where the castings actually get pre-warped on purpose. The warped disc then goes through the final machining process, virtually eliminating any potential for warping on your car.
PFC has put a lot of engineering effort into designing and testing their rotors. It shows as these rotors can be found on a ton of open-wheel cars running in the US, including IndyCars along with numerous Porsche and BMW track and race cars. More and more people are switching to PFC rotors for these ease of install/removal, performance, and outright cost-effectiveness. They simply outperform OEM and other competitors' rotors.
With their innovative Snap-ring design, rotors can be replaced in seconds.
Other Benefits Include:
- Reduced Unsprung Weight
- Reduced Thermal Distortion and Warping
- Runout of less than 0.0005" and 0.0002" thickness variation reduces vibration
- Reduced Heat Transfer to Hub Assembly
- Reduced Drag
- Reusable Hat Assembly (V3 not compatible with V2)
- Longer Life / Lower Cost Per Lap
- Reduced Weight Due to No Hardware (Only Snap Ring Required)
- No Rattle for Applications using Snap Ring*Notice* Recommended to be used with PFC pads only to ensure other pads do not have pad-to-rotor hat clearance issues. Please call/chat us before placing an order if using another brand of pad. We will just need to verify the pad geometry.
Please call or email with any fitment questions/concerns. 414-212-5679. We will ensure you get the correct rotor for your application.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.