Porsche PFC V3 DD 2-piece rotors for 981 Boxster and Cayman base models. Improve longevity and performance over your stock brakes by switching to slotted steel discs from PFC.
SKU: 318.067.63 (Left)
SKU: 318.067.64 (Right)
*Full Rotor Assemblies (Includes Friction Ring/Rotor Hat/Snap Ring)*
For Replacement Friction Rings: 318.28.0061.451 & 461
**You can also upgrade your 318mm rotors to 330mm rotors (6mm caliper spacers required). 330mm rotors are p/n 330.067.63-64. Replacement rings are p/n 330.28.0061.451-461.
The 318mm PFC V3 disc is a direct front rotor replacement for Porsche 981 Boxster and Cayman models originally equipped with steel brakes. These will bolt directly to the car and are designed to work with OEM (Red) calipers.
With their innovative V3 Snap-ring design, rotor rings can be replaced in seconds with a flat-bladed screwdriver. This saves you the cost of having to replace the entire disc assembly every time.
Other Benefits Include:
- Reduced Unsprung Weight
- Reduced Thermal Distortion and Warping
- Runout of less than 0.0005" and 0.0002" thickness variation reduces vibration
- Reduced Heat Transfer to Hub Assembly
- Reduced Drag
- Reusable Hat Assembly (V3 not compatible with V2)
- Longer Life / Lower Cost Per Lap
- Reduced Weight Due to No Hardware (Only Snap Ring Required)
- No Rattle for Applications using Snap Ring
Free Standard Ground Shipping available on orders over $299 in the continental U.S.
International Shipping rates also available.