Porsche 991 Turbo & Turbo S AP Racing J Hook 380x34mm Discs. Upgrade or replace your factory rotors by switching to slotted floating steel discs from AP Racing. Direct bolt-on for red calipers. Front Pair.
Fits the following models:
- 2015-2016 981 GT4
- 2020+ 718 Cayman GT4 & Boxster Spyder
- 2013-2019 991.1 & 991.2 Turbo
- 2010-2011 997 Turbo/S w/PCCB (Yellow Calipers)
Spare Iron Rings: 13.05.10010/11 (L/R)
Spare Hardware Kit: 13.04.40003
Fits Essex/AP BBK: CP6572-102/103GA
Essex Designed AP Racing 2-Piece Competition J Hook Floating Brake Discs.
- 380x34mm (14.96"x1.34")
- Save nearly 2 lbs of unsprung weight per corner over stock OEM discs
- 2-piece floating disc
- Increased brake pad compound options (we carry 7 different compounds!)
- Abuse these rotors lap after lap, with full confidence
- Significantly Increases airflow, cooling capacity, and durability
- 72 Cooling vanes (vs. 60 for OEM)
- Replacement of iron disc rings (friction rings) to save significant costs
- Works with OEM calipers and wheels, direct bolt-on
- Anodized billet aluminum hat, w/float control, and anti-rattle clips
380mm AP Racing J-Hook Iron Disc: 22.4 lbs (-1.8 lbs each, -3.6 lbs on front axle)
380mm OEM Steel Disc: 24.2 lbs
Must use with 991 Turbo/S OEM Iron System Pad Shape (from Red Calipers). Available Pad compounds include:
- PFC 11 - 17220.127.116.11
- PFC 13 - 1718.104.22.168
- PFC 331 - 1773.331.17.44
- Ferodo DS3.12 - FCP4664G
- Ferodo DS1.11 - FCP4664W
- Ferodo DS2500 - FCP4664H
- Ferodo DSUNO - FCP4664Z
Free Standard Ground Shipping available on orders over $299 in the continental U.S.
International Shipping rates also available.