Porsche PCCB to Iron conversion with AP Racing J Hook 410x36mm Discs. Save or replace your expensive PCCB rotors by switching to slotted steel discs from AP Racing. Direct bolt-on for Yellow PCCB Calipers. Front Pair.
Fits the following models originally equipped with PCCB Brakes:
- 2013-2019 991.1 & 991.2 Turbo/S
- 2015-2016 981 GT4
Spare Iron Rings: 13.05.10044/45 (L/R)
Spare Hardware Kit: 13.04.40003
Essex Designed AP Racing 2-Piece Competition J Hook Brake Discs.
- 410x36mm (16.14"x1.40")
- 2-piece floating disc
- Increased brake pad compound options (we carry 7 different compounds!)
- Abuse these rotors lap after lap, with full confidence
- Increases airflow, cooling capacity, and durability
- 84 Cooling vanes (vs. 40 for PCCB)
- Replacement of iron disc rings (friction rings) to save significant costs
- Weighs nearly the same as OEM 380mm iron discs, despite being 1.2" larger
- Works with OEM calipers and wheels, direct bolt-on
- Anodized billet aluminum hat, w/float control, and anti-rattle clips
410mm Carbon Ceramic Disc: 15.1 lbs
410mm AP Racing J-Hook Iron Disc: 24.9 lbs
380mm OEM Steel Disc: 24.2 lbs
Must use with 991 Turbo/S OEM Iron System Pad Shape (from Red Calipers). Available Pad compounds include:
- PFC 11 - 17188.8.131.52
- PFC 13 - 17184.108.40.206
- PFC 331 - 1773.331.17.44
- Ferodo DS3.12 - FCP4664G
- Ferodo DS1.11 - FCP4664W
- Ferodo DS2500 - FCP4664H
- Ferodo DSUNO - FCP4664Z
Free Standard Ground Shipping available on orders over $299 in the continental U.S.
International Shipping rates also available.