Porsche 996 GT3 Iron and PCCB AP Racing J Hook 350x28mm Discs. Upgrade or replace your 330mm factory steel rotors or PCCB rotors by switching to 350mm slotted steel discs from AP Racing. Direct bolt-on for red or yellow calipers with included caliper spacer. Rear Pair.
Also works as a replacement for PCCB brakes. Must be used with pads designed for steel rotors when switching from PCCB's to iron.
Fits the following models:
- *2004-2005 996.2 GT3 Iron & PCCB (OEM Rear 330mm)
- *2013-2016 991.1 Carrera 2S, 4S, GTS, Targa 4S/GTS (OE Rear 330mm)
- *2016-2019 991.2 Carrera 2S, 4S, GTS, Targa 4S/GTS (OE Rear 330mm)
- *2020+ 992.1 Carrera 2S, 4S, GTS, Targa 4S/GTS (OE Rear 330mm)
*Required caliper spacer and/or bolts included with discs
Spare Iron Rings: 13.05.10006/7 (L/R)
Spare Hardware Kit: 13.04.40002
Fits Essex/AP BBK: CP6472-102/103GA
Essex Designed AP Racing 2-Piece Competition J Hook Floating Brake Discs.
- 350x28mm (13.78"x1.10")
- Save nearly 1.1 lb of unsprung weight per corner over 330mm OEM discs
- 2-piece floating disc
- Increased brake pad compound options
- Abuse these rotors lap after lap, with full confidence
- Significantly Increases airflow, cooling capacity, and durability
- 72 Cooling vanes (vs. 60 for OEM)
- Replacement of iron disc rings (friction rings) to save significant costs ($339 ea.)
- Works with OEM calipers and wheels, direct bolt-on
- Anodized billet aluminum hat, w/float control, and anti-rattle clips
Weight Comparison: 350mm Upgrade vs OEM 330mm
350mm AP Racing J-Hook Iron Disc: 18.9 lbs (-1.1 lbs each, -2.2 lbs on rear axle)
330mm OEM Steel Disc: 20.0 lbs
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.