Porsche 997.2 GT2/GT2RS Iron and PCCB AP Racing J Hook 380x34mm Discs. Upgrade or replace your factory rotors by switching to slotted steel discs from AP Racing. Direct bolt-on for red or yellow calipers. Front Pair.
Fits the following models:
- 2007-2008 997.1 GT3/GT3 RS PCCB
- 2009-2012 997.2 GT3/GT3RS/4.0RS Iron and PCCB
- 2009-2011 997.2 GT2/GT2RS Iron and PCCB
Spare Iron Rings: 13.05.10010/11 (L/R)
Spare Hardware Kit: 13.04.40003
Fits Essex/AP BBK: CP6572-102/103GA
Essex Designed AP Racing 2-Piece Competition J Hook Floating Brake Discs.
- 380x34mm (14.96"x1.34")
- Save nearly 2 lbs of unsprung weight per corner over stock OEM discs
- 2-piece floating disc
- Increased brake pad compound options (we carry 7 different compounds!)
- Abuse these rotors lap after lap, with full confidence
- Significantly Increases airflow, cooling capacity, and durability
- 72 Cooling vanes (vs. 60 for OEM)
- Replacement of iron disc rings (friction rings) to save significant costs
- Works with OEM calipers and wheels, direct bolt-on
- Anodized billet aluminum hat, w/float control, and anti-rattle clips
380mm AP Racing J-Hook Iron Disc: 22.4 lbs (-1.8 lbs each, -3.6 lbs on front axle)
380mm OEM Steel Disc: 24.2 lbs
Must use with 997.2 GT2 OEM Iron System Pad Shape (from Red Calipers). Available Pad compounds include:
- PFC 08 - 0991.08.17.44
- PFC 11 - 09188.8.131.52
- PFC 331 - 0991.331.17.44
- Ferodo DS3.12 - FRP3075G
- Ferodo DS1.11 - FRP3075W
- Ferodo DS2500 - FRP3075H
- Ferodo DSUNO - FRP3075Z
Free Standard Ground Shipping available on orders over $299 in the continental U.S.
International Shipping rates also available.