Porsche 997 Turbo/S Iron and PCCB AP Racing J Hook 350x28mm Discs. Upgrade or replace your factory steel rotors or PCCB rotors by switching to 350mm slotted steel discs from AP Racing. Direct bolt-on for red or yellow calipers. Rear Pair.
Also works as a replacement for PCCB brakes. Must be used with pads designed for steel rotors when switching from PCCB's to iron.
Fits the following models:
- 2006-2011 997 GT3 & GT3 RS Iron & PCCB (OEM Rear 350mm)
- 2007-2013 997 Turbo (OEM Rear 350mm)
- 2010-2013 997 Turbo S with PCCB (OEM Rear 350mm)
- 2008-2011 997 GT2 & GT2RS Iron & PCCB (OEM Rear 350mm)
Spare Iron Rings: 13.05.10006/7 (L/R)
Spare Hardware Kit: 13.04.40002
Fits Essex/AP BBK: CP6472-102/103GA
Essex Designed AP Racing 2-Piece Competition J Hook Floating Brake Discs.
- 350x28mm (13.78"x1.10")
- Save nearly 1.1 lb of unsprung weight per corner over 350mm OEM discs
- 2-piece floating disc
- Increased brake pad compound options
- Abuse these rotors lap after lap, with full confidence
- Significantly Increases airflow, cooling capacity, and durability
- 72 Cooling vanes (vs. 60 for OEM)
- Replacement of iron disc rings (friction rings) to save significant costs ($339 ea.)
- Works with OEM calipers and wheels, direct bolt-on
- Anodized billet aluminum hat, w/float control, and anti-rattle clips
Weight Comparison: 350mm Upgrade vs OEM 350mm
350mm AP Racing J-Hook Iron Disc: 16.35 lbs (-2.2 lbs each, -4.4 lbs on rear axle)
350mm OEM Steel Disc: 18.6 lbs
Free Standard Ground Shipping available on orders over $299 in the continental U.S.
International Shipping rates also available.