Upgrade your stock front swaybar droplinks with this simple bolt-in replacement for the factory drop links with these adjustable drop links from Tarett.
Fits 996/997/986/987/981/718/991 Models. Does not include C4, TT, or GT models.
- Left & right hand threaded rod ends allow for simple length adjustment to eliminate swaybar preload.
- Correctly sized, precision, Teflon-lined rod-ends for smooth and quiet operation, long life, and high reliability. No wear and rattling problems, like those seen with other designs, due to undersized or low-quality rod ends.
- Eliminates the factory-compliant plastic drop link bushings that deflect under loading and quickly wear out.
- High misalignment, stainless steel spacers allow for superior bind-free operation and corrosion resistance.
- Precisely connects the stock or adjustable swaybar to the front strut assembly for improved feedback and swaybar response.
- Overall length is adjustable to accommodate either stock or adjustable swaybar requirements.
- Tarett front drop links are the aftermarket links that have been exclusively certified for SPB & 996 Spec racing.
- Now available, rod end boots to seal out dirt and moisture. Requires 4 each of L-Boots.
- Note for C4 cars: Due to front axle restrictions, the drop links may not reach the stiffest settings on an adjustable front swaybar.
Free Standard Ground Shipping available on orders over $299 in the continental U.S.
International Shipping rates also available.